- Wedding Shop
- Baked Goods
Subscribe to Rashmi's news and receive all the latest information, updates and special offers from Rashmi's Bakery.
• We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express for online or phone orders.
• We accept Debit, Cash, Visa, Master Card, American Express for instore orders.
• We don't accept any form of cheques.
• For all cakes we require minimum 50% of deposit, if deposit is not made, we are unable to process your cake order.
• For wedding Cake we require 100% deposits. 50% is due on order, the balance due two weeks prior to required date.Pickup / Delivery
• Currently we are unable to deliver cakes, so you have to pickup cakes from our location listed on Contact Us page.
• The number of servings mentioned for the cakes are approximate and are according to serving size of 2" X 1 1/2". The actual servings depend on the size of individual serving. We have never had a customer complaint with regard to cake portions.
• Please note pictures are for general illustration only and the product or colors may vary from that shown.
• All cakes are made of vanilla / pineapple sponge with whipping cream unless stated otherwise. Some fillings require separate charge, we will inform you about this at the time of your order.
• All our cakes are 100% egg free. We make only eggless cakes and requests for cakes with eggs are not entertained.
• None of our cakes contain nuts, but other products which we get from outside companies may contain nuts.
• Our cakes are made with vegetable fats and contain dairy products.
Cake Storage and Shelf Life
• All whipping cream cakes should be stored in fridge, you can also put fondant cakes in the fridge but make sure to cover it properly otherwise moisture may build up.
• Sponge and Chocolate cake will keep for about 4-5 days after pickup / delivery.
• Pound cakes will last for 3 to 4 days after pickup / delivery.
• Edible images can be put on almost any cake. It cost $10 for each image.
• Editing and altering images may involve extra charges.
• We can scan and print any photograph or image. When ever an image is scanned and printed the quality deteriorates so make sure you give us the best quality pictures you can.
• If you wish to supply a digital picture, we only accept jpg (pronounced j-peg) or png images.
• We require 5 working days notice (occasionally 3) on all cakes ordered. Six weeks for wedding cakes. Occasionally we may not have the resources to meet demand. Please order as early as you can.
• Please check your order thoroughly before payment. Our decorators can only create the finished article from what they interpret from the wording of your order. It is not possible to create exact specifications when modeling food, just a graphical representation.
• If an inscription or any other choice is left un-selected on your order then we reserve the right to use our own discretion.
• Check FAQ regarding our policy on cancellation.
• Corrections and repairs to cakes, including inscription mistakes, can be corrected on the same day in most cases. You are required to give us this opportunity and must let us know of the problem within one hour of accepting your cake.
• Complaints are very rare and so we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate refund may not always be possible.
• Cakes, or part of cakes, must be returned within two days to ensure we are able to fairly assess the nature of the complaint.
• Rashmi's Bakery's total liability for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price paid by the customer for the goods supplied by Rashmi's Bakery or any of its partners to the customer. Further compensation is not available.
• By placing an order with Rashmi's Bakery, either through our website, over the telephone, or by any other medium you are agreeing to these terms.